Pathway Lending provides capital resources and educational services to businesses throughout Tennessee They also serve Alabama and portions of Arkansas and Mississippi, as well as Kentucky through their Veterans Business Outreach Center.
Lending FocusUnderserved communities and women, minority, or veteran owned businesses.
Loans At A Glance
$5,000 to $1,000,000
- Personal guarantees of key owners required
- Minimum credit score of 620
- 1.5% origination fee
- Term loans up to 10 years, depending on loan amount and use of funds
- Accounts receivable financing
- Owner-Occupied Commercial Real Estate financing
- Revolving lines of credit
Client Success Story
“I’ve heard that if you haven’t been in business for more than two years, banks usually don’t like to lend to you and that was discouraging. To me the first two years are most critical and not being able to get funding is how businesses end up not moving forward. Because of funding from Pathway, we’re able to grow faster now and keep up with the demand.”
– Shena Allen, SewPretty Designs